In this video, we will automate the FIFA world cup site using Playwright and Typescript. Let’s do a quick overview on Playwright:
The video below will cover the following topics –
- Setup and installation: We will go through the process of installing and setting up Playwright, as well as the necessary dependencies and tools.
- Project and config overview: We will provide an overview of the project structure and configuration, including how to define and organize tests, and how to customize settings and preferences.
- Writing the first Playwright test: We will show you how to write your first Playwright test, using Typescript and the Playwright API. This will include an introduction to the syntax and concepts, and a step-by-step guide to creating and running your first test.
- Playwright page locator: We will explain how to use the Playwright page locator, a powerful tool for identifying and selecting elements on a web page. Working with multiple elements: We will demonstrate how to work with multiple elements on a page and retrieve text from it.
- Disabling HTML report: We will show you how to disable the HTML report, which is a feature of Playwright that automatically generates an HTML report of your test results.
- Playwright debugger / inspector: We will introduce you to the Playwright debugger and inspector, which are powerful tools for debugging and inspecting your tests in real-time. This will include an overview of the different debugger and inspector features, and how to use them to diagnose and fix problems with your tests.
- And much more..
👩🏻💻 Access the source code here.
To learn more about Playwright, check out my full course on Playwright here –
👩🏻💻 It’s time to advance your career by joining the SDET-U Academy today 👇🏻
📧 Subscribe to my mailing list to get access to more content like this as well as be part of amazing free giveaways.
👍 You can follow my content here as well –
Thanks for reading!